Thank you to Diana Keuilian for this yummy snack recipe!
- 1 (15 oz) can pumpkin
- 1 (13.66 oz) can coconut milk, full fat
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch of ground cloves
- dash of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 carrots, sliced and steamed
- ½ cup chia seeds
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the chia seeds, in a food processor or high speed blender. Blend until very smooth and the little carrot pieces have disappeared, turning the mixture a bright orange color.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into a medium sized bowl. Mix in the chia seeds. Set aside for 20 minutes, then cover with plastic wrap and chill for another 20 minutes before serving. Store in the fridge.
Nutritional Analysis: Each serving contains approximately Calories: 173 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 18 Sodium: 42 Fiber: 5 Protein: 3
Your friend & coach,
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp