Good afternoon everyone! On June 7,2016 I had a great coaching call with Dr. Heidi Dulay. In this particular call, Dr. Heidi Dulay provided a fascinating, yet highly informative narrative on many topics.
Whether you want to lose 20 or a 100 pounds, this call is definitely for you. Our goal is to ensure you succeed in achieving your own goals with a healthy mindset. Just click on the play button below to listen to the webinar:
Some of the topics we covered in this call:
- White Rice Vs. Brown Rice: Most people find themselves craving starches, but, do you know which starches make the better choice? White rice vs brown rice? How about those who possess a fragile digestive system?
- Women Vs. Men: We discuss how women tend to deviate dietary focus much more often than men. I cannot express how important the need for complete focus is, once you have set your dietary and physical goals.
- Calorie Counting: We dig even deeper into why calorie counting is a nutritionally erroneous diet plan. Calorie counting is only moderately successful in fad diets, when it comes to stepping on a scale. It is truly a detriment nutritionally, and especially if your goals are long term.
- Long-term vs Short-Term Diets: The difference between long-term healthy diets and short-term fad diets.
- Clarity and Preparation: How having a focused plan of action is so important when it comes to achieving your goals.
This call was truly one of our more interesting ones, as it provides so much knowledge on how to decipher popular dietary subjects, their uses (if any), and why they are the least effective methods.We break down misleading calorie counting, and it’s partner, starvation diets, and provide you with the right tools you need to succeed in both nutrition, and dietary focus.
Your friend & coach,
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp