Italian Brussels Sprouts recipe courtesy of CatchingSeeds.com
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or grapes oil
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup thinly sliced sun dried tomatoes (packed in olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- pinch salt
- pinch red pepper flakes
- pinch pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot add in the Brussels sprouts, cut side down.
- Cook until browned, about 7-10 minutes.
- Stir and add in the sun garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, salt, red pepper flakes, and pepper.
- Sautee for another 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the capers.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook