Strawberry Lemonade Paleo Gummy Snacks recipe courtesy of FreckledItalian.com
- ¼ cup gelatin (preferably grass-fed)
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries (or any fruit you like)
- juice from 2-3 lemons, or about 3/4 of a cup
- about 1 tablespoon of honey (more or less depending on your taste preferences)
- Combine fruit and juice in a blender until it is thoroughly blended.
- Pour into a saucepan over medium-low heat and add the gelatin and honey.
- Heat and stir until the mixture thins out a bit and is mixed well.
- Pour the mixture into a small dish or, if you have them, little candy molds.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least an hour to firm up.
- If you poured it into a dish, cut into squares and enjoy! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook