Apple Mustard Pork Burgers
– 1 pound ground pork (ground chicken or turkey would work too)
– 1 apple, cored peeled and shredded (or pear)
– 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
– 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/4 teaspoon chili powder (or fresh ground black pepper – I was out)
– 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional, but brings out the apple)
– 1 1/2 tablespoons gluten-free Dijon Mustard
– 2 green onions, diced
– 1 garlic clove, minced (or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder)
– In a large bowl, mix all of the above ingredients together making sure to fully combine. Use your hands- it works great and is better for the meat. Let everything sit together for at least 30 minutes. If you can swing it, letting them sit overnight will make them mighty tasty too.
– Then form into 6 equal portioned burger patties.
– Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
– Once hot, place burgers on grill pan and allow them to cook on one side for about 3-4 minutes. Be careful here because if you flip them too soon there is a chance they will fall apart.
– Once cooked on one side flip and cook on other side until completely cooked and no longer pink in the middle.
– Serve immediately. If you have leftover, store in refrigerator and reheat in a skillet on both sides for a few minutes just to heat. [Credit: MultiplyDelicious.com]
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook