Baked Almond Chicken Strips (serving 4-8)
– 1.5 lbs or 3 very large chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
– 1 1/4 cup almonds, ground (almond meal works too)
– 1 tablespoon of garlic or onion powder
– 1 teaspoon oregano or basil, dried
– 3/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
– 2 eggs, large
– cooking spray
– organic ketchup or honey mustard for dipping
– Preheat oven to 450 F degrees. Line large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper, spray well with cooking spray and set aside.
– In one small bowl, mix ground almonds (almond meal), garlic (onion) powder, oregano (basil), salt and pepper. In another small bowl, whisk the eggs.
– Wash chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towel. Cut into 1/2 inch thick strips lengthwise. Place a few on a cutting board, cover with a piece of plastic wrap and pound with a meat tenderizer a few times. Repeat with remaining pieces.
– Dip each strip into an egg mixture, coat completely in almond mixture and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes on one side, flip and bake for another 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Please note, when flipping the bottom might look under baked and soggy but it will get browned and crispy, trust me. Serve hot with organic ketchup or Honey Mustard Sauce, or Cauliflower “Mashed Potatoes” for a complete meal.
(Storage Instructions: Refrigerate for a few days or freeze for up to 3 months. To reheat, bake from frozen for 10-15 minutes at 375 degrees F.) [Credit: iFOODreel.com]
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call 650-654-4604 or email me now at email@example.com to set up your first strategy session. I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on https://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Your friend & coach,
P.S. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Transformation