Buffalo Chicken Casserole (serves 4-6)
– 1 medium spaghetti squash (about 2½ pounds)
– 4 tablespoon butter, ghee or coconut oil, divided
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 medium carrot, diced
– 2 stalks celery, diced
– ½ medium yellow onion, minced
– 1 small red bell pepper, diced
– 1 pound ground chicken
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
– ¼ teaspoon black pepper
– 1 cup hot sauce
– ¼ cup Mayo (can use this recipe: wellnessmama.com/1739/healthy-mayonnaise/)
– 3 large eggs, whisked
– chopped scallions for garnish
– sliced avocados, for garnish
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
– Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Place the squash cut side down on a baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the skin gives when you press your finger to it. Remove the squash from the oven and reduce the temperature to 350 degrees.
– Grease a Dutch oven or 8-inch square glass dish with 2 tablespoons of the butter.
– Let the squash cool for 5 minutes, remove the seeds and then use a fork the remove the threads and place them into the greased baking dish.
– In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. – Add the garlic, carrot, celery, onion and bell pepper and cook for about 10 minutes until the onion is translucent.
– Add ground chicken, garlic powder, salt and pepper and cook, using a spatula to break up the chicken into small pieces, until chicken is no longer pink, (8 minutes).
– Remove the pan from the heat, then, add hot sauce and mayo and mix to combine.
– Add the chicken mixture to the baking dish and mix well with the spaghetti squash threads. Add the whisked eggs and mix everything together until you can no longer see the eggs.
– Bake for 1 hour or until the top forms a slight crust that doesn’t give when you press it in the middle. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped scallion and avocado slices. [Credit: CaveGirlintheCity.com]
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call 650-654-4604 or email me now at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your first strategy session. I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on https://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Your friend & coach,
P.S. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Transformation