Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Bark
– 4 cups dark chocolate chips
– ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
– ⅓ cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
– Place half of the dark chocolate chips in a microwave bowl and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, until melted. (or melt carefully in a double boiler)
– Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
– Pour melted dark chocolate onto lined baking sheet and spread the chocolate into a rectangle (the chocolate can be as thick/thin as you want based on preference).
– Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and shredded coconut on the chocolate.
– Place the baking trays in the freezer until hard.
– Break the chocolate into pieces and enjoy!
Note: If using a microwave for the chocolate, place a bowl of water in the microwave with the dark chocolate chips to keep them from drying out and burning. [Credit: CaveGirlintheCity.com]
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call 650-654-4604 or email me now at email@example.com to set up your first strategy session. I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on https://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp