Fudgy Pumpkin Blondies (serves 16)
– 1 cup rolled oats
– 14 oz can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
– 10 Medjool dates, pitted
– 15 oz can (1 3/4 cups) pumpkin puree
– 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
– 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
– 1 teaspoon baking powder, aluminum-free
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chunks
– cooking spray
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8 x 8 square baking dish with unbleached parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
– Add oats to a powerful blender or food processor and process until finely ground.
– Add remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips, and process until smooth. Add chocolate chips and stir to mix.
– Pour batter into baking dish, level with spatula and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let blondies cool for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely before slicing. Drizzle with chocolate drizzle if you wish. Cut into 16 squares.
(Storage Instructions: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 7 days or freeze for up to 3 months.) [Credit: iFOODreal.com]
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook