: Paleo Chocolate, Caramel & Almond Clusters
– 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
– 3/4 cup raw almonds (or nuts of choice)
– 16 pitted dates
– 1 cup almond or other non-dairy milk
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– sea salt
– First put dates in a bowl of water and allow to soak for at least 30 minutes. The longer they soak, the easier they’ll be to blend.
– Put chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Add coconut oil, if using. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring between, until melted and smooth. Divide nuts evenly between the cavities of a muffin tin (mine had 12).
– Drizzle with a little chocolate, just until all nuts are covered a little. Place tin in freezer or refrigerator to set.
– Put dates in a food processor and run until they form a paste, scraping down the sides. Add the milk gradually (you might not use the whole cup) until the mixture comes together in a relatively smooth sauce.
– Keep scraping down the sides of the food processor to ensure the date pieces are getting blended. This took me about 15 minutes.
– Divide caramel evenly between the 12 nut clusters, then top with chocolate.
– Sprinkle with a little sea salt and return to the fridge of freezer to set. When ready to serve, carefully pop from the muffin tin (a butter knife is good for this). [Credit: PreppyPaleo.com]
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook