Poached Halibut with Beets (serves 2)
– 2 beets
– 1 golden beet
– 3 cups beef bone broth
– 12 ounces wild caught halibut
– organic micro greens
– Preheat the oven to 400°F to roast the beets.
– Remove stems from all beets, rinse and wrap each beet individually in foil. (It’s ok if they are still wet when wrapped in foil.) Transfer beets to a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 1 hour in the oven.
– Add beef broth to a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
– Add a single halibut filet to the simmering liquid and poach for 7 minutes. Remove and repeat for each filet.
– Remove skins from beets, slice and alternate red and golden beets on a plate. Place halibut filet in the center and garnish with organic micro greens (or organic baby arugula, baby kale or baby spinach) and serve. [Credit: PaleoPorn.net]
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook