Rosemary Pork with Applesauce (serves 2-3)
– 1 lbs pork loin, sliced (Cut it yourself or get cutlets from the grocery store.)
– one large sprig of fresh rosemary
– 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
– salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
– olive oil and grass-fed butter for frying
– Heat a large pan with olive oil and butter.
– Season one side of the pork cutlets with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
– Place the pork into the pan with the seasoned side down.
– Season the other side, flip them when the meat starts cooking around the edges and the underside is browned (about 3-5 minutes depending on the thickness of the cutlets).
– Pour applesauce over the pork. Add rosemary. Let other side cook through (another 3-5 minutes).
– Garnish with rosemary and serve with extra applesauce. [Credit: FreckledItalian.com
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook