Salmon Wasabi Burgers (serves 4)
– 1 pound skinless salmon filet
– 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
– ¼ cup fresh scallions, finely chopped
– ¼ cup fresh cilantro, minced
– 2 large eggs
– 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
– ½ cup almond flour
– 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
– ¼ cup wasabi powder
– 1 tablespoon water
– coconut oil for frying
– Rinse salmon, pat dry, and cut into ¼ inch cubes.
– In a large bowl, combine salmon, ginger, scallions, cilantro, eggs, lime juice, almond flour, and salt.
– In a small bowl, combine wasabi powder and water to form a paste.
– Mix wasabi paste into salmon mixture.
– Form batter into 2-inch patties with your hands.
– Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
– Sauté patties in batches until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
– Serve. [Credit: ElanasPantry.com]
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook