Savory Boeuf Bourguignon (serves 6-8)
– 3-4 lbs grass-fed beef (roast, round, steak, etc.)
– 3 slices of bacon
– 3 large carrots
– 1 onion
– ½ (6 oz.) can tomato paste
– 2 cloves garlic
– small package of mushrooms, sliced
– 4 tablespoons of butter
– spices (basil, thyme, salt, pepper, parsley, etc)
– 1 cup beef broth (or water)
– 3-4 cups (1 bottle) of dry red wine
– ¼ cup almond or coconut flour
– Preheat oven to 325.
– Brown bacon in large pan, remove bacon and add 2 tablespoons of butter to bacon fat grease in pan.
– Cut beef into 1-inch chunks and brown beef evenly. Can roll in almond or coconut flour before browning if you are using the flour.
– Put into large baking or casserole dish with cover.
– Chop carrot and onions and brown slightly in the same pan and then put in baking/casserole dish with beef.
– Mince garlic and sprinkle over beef.
– Sprinkle mixture with spices to taste (thyme, basil and parsley are really good additions to this).
– Pour water or broth and wine over mixture and cover baking pan or casserole dish- can also use foil if you don’t have a covered casserole dish.
– Cook in oven 2.5-3 hours until beef is fork tender and breaks apart easily.
– About 15 minutes before beef is done, brown mushrooms in a skillet with 2 tablespoons of butter. Add to beef and cook an additional 5-10 minutes in oven.
– Remove from oven, let sit 10 minutes before serving and serve with salad of choice. [Credit: WellnessMama.com]
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call 650-654-4604 or email me now at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your first strategy session. I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on https://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Your friend & coach,
P.S. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. If you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Transformation