Tuna with Avocado, Ginger & Lime (serves 1)
– 2 big handfuls fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
– 1/2 jalapeno, thinly sliced
– 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
– 1-2 minced garlic cloves
– 2 limes, juiced
– 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
– pinch of stevia (I use 1/2 packet) of palm sugar
– salt and pepper
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 1 (6-ounce) block sushi-quality tuna
– 1/2 ripe, sliced avocado
– In a mixing bowl, combine the cilantro, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, limejuice, coconut aminos, sweetener, salt, pepper and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Stir ingredients together until well incorporated.
– Place a skillet over medium-high heat and coat with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season the tuna generously with salt and pepper. Lay the tuna in the hot oil and sear for 1 minute on each side to form a slight crust.
– Pour 1/2 of the cilantro mixture into the pan to coat the fish. Serve the seared tuna with the sliced avocado and the remaining cilantro sauce drizzled on top. [Credit: PreppyPaleo.com]
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook