Here is another wholesome dinner that’s simple and quick enough to make on a busy weeknight.
Lean cuts of pork are high in protein. Add a side of veggies with a touch of good fats and you’ve got a clean meal that delivers all the right nutrients without waist-expanding carbs.
Remember that making simple meals like this at home will help accelerate your fitness results.
What you need
2 apples, chopped
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
2 Tablespoons coconut oil
4 lean pork chops
1/4 cup white wine
1/4 cup sliced almonds if tolerated
- In a large skillet warm 1 Tablespoon of the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the apples and onions. Sauté for 5 minutes until the apples are tender.
- Remove the apples and onions from the pan.
- Add the remaining Tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan and leave the heat on medium. Sprinkle cinnamon and salt on both sides of the pork chops then rub in.
- Place the pork chops in the pan, sear on each side for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and bring to a boil. Add the apples and onions back to the pan, cover and cook for about 6 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the almonds and serve the chops with a generous helping of the apples and onions.
One serving equals 296 calories, 12g fat, 94mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 21g protein
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 42 Day Detox Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook