More and more doctors are telling their patients that many of their health problems will improve or even disappear as the result of a consistent exercise program.
Your controllable risk factors include physical inactivity and obesity.
Exercise changes lives…
- Feel Great: The first thing that patients tell their doctor after starting an exercise program is how much better they feel. People don’t realize how bad they feel. They get used to feeling bad. Then when they start exercising they feel so much better. Your energy levels boost and you feel great.
- Pain Be Gone: Next patients notice a reduction in aches and pains. Chronic muscle and joint pain that they’ve lived with for years begins to fade. For some, joint replacement surgery is postponed. For others, arthritis pain is reduced. Your muscles and joints feel better than ever.
- Goodbye Coronary Heart Disease: While patients can’t feel this healing benefit of exercise, it is the one that saves lives. Exercise removes two of the major risk factors that lead to heart disease: 1) physical inactivity and 2) obesity. Exercise also increases your good cholesterol (HDL) and lowers your blood pressure. Your risk of heart attack or stroke is reduced.
- Goodbye Type 2 Diabetes: Patients with type 2 diabetes gain substantial benefits from exercise. Exercise improves the body’s use of insulin, and the related weight loss improves insulin sensitivity. Of course patients with type 2 diabetes need to get guidelines from their doctor before starting an exercise program. Your blood sugar levels are better controlled.
Goodbye Sleep Apnea: Patients with sleep apnea are often caught in a destructive cycle. Their weight promotes occurrences of apnea then inadequate sleep promotes weight gain.
With all of these benefits, it’s hard to see why anyone would avoid exercise. If you are not getting atleast 30 minutes of movement per day…What’s your excuse?
- I know you’re tired…exercise gives you energy.
- I know you’re in pain…the right exercise can alleviate your muscle and joint pain.
- I know you’d rather stay in bed…exercise makes your sleep more restful.
- I know you’re pressed for time…exercise improves your efficiency and extends your life.
- I know you don’t know where to start…that’s where I come in.
Reply to this email or call me and we’ll schedule a consultation where I can show you the fastest and safest way to reap all of the benefits of exercise.
Stay tuned for our new programs:
- Hybrid Online Training (HOT) Program: 1:1 Nutrition & Lifestyle Coaching to help you lose body fat, weight and optimize health & fitness for life! This can be done anywhere in the world and can complement other fitness programming.
- High Performance Training (HPT): Small group personalized training with 1 Personal Trainer and up to 4 coaching clients. Includes the HOT Program above. This is our most comprehensive coaching program for those that want Personalized Fitness, Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching!
We do an interview for everyone who is interested in our programs to dive deeper into your goals and see if there is a fit.
Please apply below as soon as you can to schedule an interview. APPLY HERE>>> Brien Shamp’s Transformation Coaching Interview
Some of Our Recent Transformations…
603 Harbor Blvd
BS, CSCS, CMT, C.H.E.K. NLC II, SGX
Met-Rx “World’s Best Personal Trainer”, 2000
Your Ideal You
Take a moment and imagine your ‘ideal you’.
What does the ‘ideal you’ look like? How does the ‘ideal you’ spend their time? Who would the ‘ideal you’ spend time with? What would the ‘ideal you’ accomplish?
The distance between you and your ‘ideal you’ is created by your STANDARDS.
If there is an area of your life that you are not happy with RAISE YOUR STANDARDS!
“What changes people is when their “SHOULDS” become “MUSTS”.” Tony Robbins
When you MUST get healthy & fit you will find a way to make your SHOULDS part of your lifestyle habits.
More from Tony on “How to raise your standards”here: Turn Your Shoulds to Musts
What MUST you do this week to significantly change your life for the better?
Contact me ASAPand let’s create a plan of attack.
(I’m pretty sure that your ‘ideal you’ is a client of mine!)