The word of the week is PLAN. A plan is a method of achieving something that you have worked out in detail beforehand.
You must plan & prepare for SUCCESS!
It’s never too late to achieve your health & fitness goals. If you are ready to achieve your goals check out Tony Robbins’ 5 Step-Ultimate Success Formula below:
- Know Your Outcome. Be specific on WHAT you want!
- Know Your WHY. When you know your why, the how’s will work itself out.
- Take Massive Action Daily! Reverse engineer your outcome and plan out what it will take to be successful. Be consistent!
- Know What Your Getting. You need to assess your progress. If you want to lose weight and body fat, you need to measure where you are before you start. I recommend a daily weigh in and sending it to your coach for accountability. Consistent photos, measurements and trying on clothes that currently don’t fit are additional ways to measure progress.
- Change Your Approach. Based upon your assessment of your progress, you may need to work on some new strategies or beliefs. If you have hit a plateau or find yourself spiraling downhill, this is the time to ask for help. Spiraling often happens because we missed our opportunity to assess and missed the plateau that happened before the spiral.
We are here to help! If you are tired of trying to figure out how to look and feel your best we would love to help you! Just reach out now. Text me at 650-514-6679
Plan for greatness!
Need help? If you are ready for change I would love to help you! Just reach out anytime and let’s have a free discovery session.
We are taking on 20 new or returning coaching clients, 40+ who are overwhelmed, anxious, frustrated, tired, out of balance with hormones, overweight and have one or more injuries.
Questions? Please call/text me at 650-514-6679
For past words of the week: Word of the Week