Wrapping your dinner in lettuce is an awesome way to burn fat! Trade in your tortillas, buns and sliced bread for a few heads of Romaine lettuce. These tuna wraps are an ultra-healthy meal that is high in protein and low in fat.
- 1 can albacore chunk wild tuna, packed in water
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ apple, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons paleo mayonnaise (click link for video recipe)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 large lettuce leaves, washed
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the tuna, onion, bell pepper, and apple in a medium bowl. In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise and dill.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the tuna and mix until well combined.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on two plates, and fill with tuna. Garnish with a dash of pepper.
Please let me know if you have any questions, and I hope you enjoy this delicious recipe.
Your friend & coach,