Check out another delicious recipe by Diana Keuilian of realhealthyrecipes.com.
- 2 cups raw cashews
- ½ cup raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
- 2 Tablespoons + ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup dates, pitted
- 24 raspberries
- 24 mint leaves
- Place the cashews in a bowl and cover with warm water. Soak for 2 hours. Drain and rinse.
- Combine the almond flour, sea salt and dates in a food processor. Pulse until an even powder forms.
- Pour the coconut oil (2 Tablespoons) into the food processor. Pulse to create sticky dough.
- Line a 24 mini muffin pan with paper liners.
- Drop 1 Tablespoon of dough into each liner. Firmly press the dough down in each liner.
- Wipe out the food processor then add the cashews, honey, coconut oil (1/2 cup), vanilla extract and lemon juice. Blend until creamy and smooth. This can take awhile, so be patient!
- Fill a piping bag with the cashew mixture.
- Top each crust with a generous serving of the cashew cream.
- Decorate with fresh raspberries and mint leaves.
- Chill for 20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Nutrition Analysis: Calories: 148 Fat: 5 g Carbohydrates: 25 g Sodium: 26 mg Fiber: 8 g Protein: 3 g
Your friend & coach,