Check out these yummy Beef Kafta Patties by Diana Keuilian:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- ¼ cup parsley, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- pinch of allspice
- ¼ teaspoon garam marsala
- dash of sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Knead for 5 minutes, really getting all of the ingredients fully combined.
- Let the mixture rest for 30 minutes in the fridge, to allow the flavors to intensify.
- Wet your hands, then shape the beef mixture into about 20 small patties.
- Grill until cooked through. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: Calories: 128 Fat: 8 Carbohydrates: 1 Sodium: 56 Fiber: 0 Protein: 12
Your friend & coach,