This recipe is very light, with no potato or gluten weighing it down. Top it with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt and a sprinkle of sweet paprika. Serves 8.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, grated
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cups grated Zucchini
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 Tablespoons flax meal
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- Sweet Paprika
- Heat half of the olive oil in a large skillet. Saute the onion and garlic for 2 minutes, then set aside.
- Place grated zucchini in a colander, sprinkle with the salt and allow to sit in the sink for 10 minutes.
- Use a clean paper towel to squeeze excess water from the zucchini.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk the eggs. Add the coconut flour, flax and baking powder. Add the onions and zucchini.
- Place the remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Drop the dough in heaping Tablespoons, press down with a fork. Cook each side for 3 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of sweet paprika.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals approximately 51 calories, 2.7g fat, 188mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, and 3g protein.
You will find more great recipes here: Delicious Recipes
Your friend & coach,
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp