This recipe is courtesy of Diana Keuilian:
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 cup flax meal
- 1/2 cup arrowroot starch
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 8 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg, whisked
- Preheat the oven to 350 ̊F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Gather the blanched almond flour, flax meal, arrowroot starch, coconut flour, and baking soda. Combine the gathered dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Add the honey and coconut oil and mix to combine.
- Whip the egg whites until soft peaks form. Combine the dough with the whipped egg whites. Carefully fold together with a large spoon.
- Use an ice cream scooper to place large spoonfuls of dough onto the prepared pan. Whisk the egg in a small bowl with a fork and brush over the tops of the biscuits.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the biscuits are golden top. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: Each muffin contains approximately Calories: 186, Fat: 14g, Carbohydrates: 8 g, Sugar: 2g, Fiber: 5g, Protein: 5g
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days!: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Your friend & coach,
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
*We now have express 35 minute sessions held every Monday and Wednesday at our main headquarters location, 603 Harbor Blvd., Belmont, CA 94002
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp