Here is another easy and delicious recipe by Diana Keuilian: Crispy Zucchini
- 2 zucchini
- ⅓ cup blanched almond flour
- ⅓ cup nutritional yeast
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash the zucchini and pat dry. Chop into ½” cubes.
- In a shallow bowl combine the almond flour, nutritional yeast and sea salt.
- In another shallow bowl beat the eggs.
- Dip the zucchini cubes in the egg mixture and then coat with the almond flour mixture. Place on the prepared baking pan with space between each piece.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until crispy. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: Each serving contains approximately Calories: 94 Fat: 3g Carbohydrates: 9g Sugar: 1g Sodium: 166mg Fiber: 5g Protein: 11g
Check out more fabulous recipes on https://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out our Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout totally FREE with unlimited sessions for 7 days: 1 Week Boot Camp Trial Info
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp