Adapted from elanaspantry.com
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup Coconut Water
- 1 tablespoon creamy roasted almond butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds
- 3 ice cubes
- Combine strawberries, coconut water, and almond butter in a blender and blend on high.
- Blend in protein powder and ground chia seeds, then blend in ice cubes until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook