Credit to AgainstAllGrain.com
For the Chicken:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt and pepper
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 basil leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper
For the Salad:
- 2 cups baby romaine or spring mix
- 2 cups shredded romaine hearts
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 6 pieces of bacon, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- Marinate the chicken for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Grill each breast over medium heat until the thickest part reaches 170 degrees with a meat thermometer. Slice and set aside to cool for 5 minutes so the lettuce doesn’t wilt.
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients, except for the olive oil. In a constant, slow stream, begin to whisk in the oil until well incorporated.
- Combine the lettuces in a bowl.
- Slowly add the dressing over top, being careful not to overdress it (you may not use all that you made, just adjust to your tastes).
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt and ground pepper over the top then toss to mix.
- Add the remaining salad ingredients and the sliced chicken. Enjoy! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook