Credit to www.TujaWellness.com
- 1 cucumber, spiraled (or peeled into ribbons using a veggie peeler)
- juice of ½ -1 lime
- 6 large basil leaves, julienned into ribbons
- handful of berries (blackberries are great)
- kiwi fruit, diced
- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds (and/or poppy seeds)
- sprinkle of bee pollen (optional)
- sprinkle of coconut (optional)
- Toss your spiraled or ribboned cuke together with julienned basil in a bowl.
- Squeeze your lime on top and toss again, then load the mix onto a plate (or into a bowl).
- Sprinkle on your black sesame seeds then top with a little more basil, kiwi fruit and blackberries (which I halved) and then follow with your other chosen super food toppings. (We went bee pollen and coconut.) Enjoy!
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook