Credit to www.OhSheGlows.com
Serves 1 bowl or 2 cups
For the Smoothie:
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 large frozen banana
- packed 1/4 cup avocado
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 2 ice cubes
- 1-2 teaspoons pure maple syrup, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder, optional
- melted coconut butter
- large flake dried coconut
- Matcha green tea powder
- lime zest
- hemp hearts
- Add all the smoothie ingredients into a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Adjust sweetness if desired.
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the toppings of your choice. Enjoy!! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook