Courtesy of Tujawellness.com
- freshly brewed coffee
- tablespoons organic canned pumpkin
- cups milk (non-dairy milk of your choice)
- teaspoon pumpkin spice (or ¾ tsp cinnamon, ¼ tsp nutmeg, ¼ tsp ground ginger)
- black pepper
- 1.5 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut sugar or maple syrup
- Combine the pumpkin, milk and spices in a pot over the stove. Stirring together until heated through and well combined.
- Add the vanilla and sweetener (sugar or maple syrup) and then transfer mixture to a blender. (Or use an immersion blender or whisk in the mixture) in order to froth it up.
- Serve 2 parts coffee, 1 part pumpkin mix (or 50/50) – whatever your preferred ratio – in warm mugs.
- Add a little coconut cream on top if you like and a sprinkle of nutmeg or cinnamon. Enjoy! 🙂
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients then call 650-654-4604 or email me now at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your first strategy session. I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
FeastPeace, our NEW Organic meal delivery service has been outstanding. Meals are now available to go for those of you who would like to grab a quick bite to eat, lunch or dinner after sessions at the Harbor location.
If you don’t want to make the time to cook or if you are confused on what makes a healthy meal give FeastPeace a try for just a week. You can now order your meals 24 hours in advance.
For more information and to order >>> FeastPeace Organic Meal Delivery
Check out more fabulous recipes on https://brienshamp.com/recipes
Your friend & coach,
Try out the Fit Body Boot Camp Afterburn Workout for 21 days. You’ll see why we’re rated the best in the Bay Area! 21 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program Boot Camp Trial
Fit Body Boot Camp is the only 30 minute group personal training program that’s fun, affordable, gives you fat loss results and challenges your body every time. Best of all, we guarantee you’ll be happy with the results or you get your money back.
The boot camp sessions are approximately 45-50 minutes long. Each session includes a 10-15 minute warm up phase with mobility and core movements to prepare you for the 30 minute metabolic workout, and then it ends with a 5 minute cool down phase.
Join Brien on Facebook
Write a Google+ Review
Write a Yelp Review: Belmont Boot Camp, Burlingame Boot Camp, San Carlos Boot Camp, Shamp’s Studio Boot Camp