Credit to www.paleoista.com
- 3 cups homemade chicken broth
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 stalks lemongrass
- 3 pieces Thai Ginger (Galangal)
- 2 pieces Kaffir Lime Leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced roasted red chili
- 1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken thighs, cubed
- 1 cup straw mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Bring broth, lime juice, lemongrass, galangal and kaffir lime leaves to boil in large saucepan.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove galangal, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves.
- Stir in chili until well blended.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, onion and chilies.
- Simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in tomato.
- Spoon into soup bowls and garnish with cilantro. Enjoy! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook