Credit to realfoodoutlaws.com
- 4 large zucchini or yellow squash (spiraled)
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee
- 2 shallots or 1 onion (chopped)
- 4-6 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 1/2 pounds clams (or a 50-count bag)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chopped Italian (flat leaf) parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- zest of one lemon
- Spiral the zucchini and set aside.
- Scrub the clams with cold water.
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter or ghee.
- Add the shallots or onion and sauté until slightly softened.
- Add in the chopped garlic and stir until golden brown.
- Add in the clams, wine, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with a lid and simmer until all of the clams have opened. Take out opened clams as needed with a slotted spoon and set aside in a bowl.
- Once all clams have opened, remove them and add zucchini into the sauté pan.
- Cook until desired tenderness has been reached & season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the clams back in.
- Toss and add remaining parsley and grated lemon zest.
- Remove to a large serving bowl and eat immediately. Enjoy!! 🙂
More of my recommended recipes can be found here>>> Recipes
We are adding more recipes daily.
I hope that you get a chance to give this recipe a try soon. Remember that I’m only a call or email away to assist you in all things health & fitness. And if you are not yet one of my prized clients apply as soon as you can to schedule an interview for our new 6 week challenge starting soon!
APPLY HERE>>> NEW 6-Week Total Body Transformation Challenge
I’d love to help you achieve your best self!
Please share my educational content with your friends and family and help us influence even more Silicon Valley Residents to reach their full potential >> Subscribe
Your friend & coach,
Share this delicious healthy recipe by forwarding it to your friends and family! Click Here to share it on Facebook